Engaging Local People in the North London Partners Urgent and Emergency Care Programme – Summary and Reports
Healthwatch Camden co-ordinated work by five local Healthwatch organisations, in Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington to help local residents have a say in plans for urgent and emergency care in North London.
Local Healthwatch from the five boroughs organised surveys, focus groups and interviews to find out what local people think of existing services and to get their ideas on how to make services better. We sought out people who don't always get heard, in particular people from minority communities, and people living in residential care. We spoke to patients and carers, young and old.
We helped local residents and service providers to share their ideas on improving services and work out some action plans. These plans are now being used as the guide to future work on urgent and emergency care.
- Engagement summary North London NCL UEC
- Avoiding Hospital Admissions at NCL UEC
- Hospital Admissions Avoidance – Focus Group
- Simpler Hospital Discharge at NCL UEC
- Experience of Hospital Discharge at Whittington
- Last phase of life – experiences in North London NCL UEC
- Co-Designing 7 Day Community Services - Event Report